IT’S THE LITTLE THINIGS
Small customisations to your vehicle can make a huge difference.
After tens of thousands of miles, your calipers accumulate large deposits of brake dust; which over time embeds itself into the clear coat thus making them harder and harder to shine after each maintenance wash. In addition, any decals may have peeled off resulting in an old, worn our appearance.
So why not give them a second wind? We first start by sanding away the previous paintwork, then target areas which may not be level due to corrosion and general wear and tear. The grit is then slowly increased, to smoothen out the surface. It is then wiped down with IPA to ensure no contaminants such as grease and oils are left over, and is then carefully coated in a colour of your choice. Several coats later, any decals are then applied and is then topped off with a shiny clear coat to make them pop even more.
• De-bug remover
• Iron fallout remover
• Deep alloy clean
• Tar remover around arches and lower panels
• Snow foam + badge/grill/trim detail brushed
• Safe was with PH neutral or SIO2 shampoo
• Light engine bay clean
• Warm touchless vaccuum blow to remove water and avoid water spots
• Interior/dashboard cleaned, including steam decontamination and fog mist
• Leather seats thoroughly cleaned and conditioned
• Tyle gel dressing
• Premium wax potection
• Glass cleaned and rain repellenet applied (6 week coating)